Terms & Conditions
1. Full payment must be completed before 25 days of the retreat date.
2. Once the 30% deposit has been made, there will be no refund.
3. For any situation beyond our control, Sakura Wellness reserves the right to change bookings to the extent it seems fit and shall inform the attendee(s) as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
4. If the attendee(s) had to cut their stay short for any reason that is due to them, they will not be eligible for any refund.
5. Sakura Wellness will not be held accountable for the costs of any additional food or activities that are not part of the retreat offerings.
6. Sakura Wellness is not responsible for lodging or arrangements outside of the retreat period.
7. Sakura Wellness retains all copyright rights to the information, photographs, and material prepared for and taken during the retreat.
8. Sakura Wellness will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions or valuables.
9. Attendees must comply fully with any health and safety regulations introduced by Sakura Wellness. Sakura Wellness is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of the facilities or participation in activities.
10. Sakura Wellness will not accept any responsibility for any delay or cancellation of flights, trains, buses, or other forms of transport.
11. Sakura Wellness will be arranging transportation for airport pick-up and drop-off, and other arranged activities. Any transportation outside of what is part of the package will not be covered by Sakura Wellness.
12. I certify that all the information provided is true to the depth of my knowledge.
13. I am fully aware that Sakura Wellness Retreat will consider the information strictly confidential and is not liable for any information withheld by me.
14. I take full responsibility for my presence, health, and participation.
15. I am committed to partaking in all the opportunities provided throughout the retreat to connect, nourish, grow, and bloom.
16. I am fully aware that energy healing modalities are meant to be a complementary therapy, used in conjunction with, but not as a replacement for conventional medical treatment.
17. Booking and paying for the Retreat is considered an agreement to the above terms and conditions.